Monday, June 13, 2005

Book Tagging

Since Ethiri tagged me, here is the list.

Total books I own:
Ok, with 10 textbooks a year on an average, I studied for a quarter century of my life so,
10 textbooks/year x 25 years = 250 textbookss (figure out the trailing s, thats the geek)

250 other books so about 500?

Books I hate:
Self healing books, they are the worst, why would someone buy them ? :)

Favorite books:

First 2 books are just amazing

Last book(s) I bought:

Life of Pi by Yann Martel, I was patient enough to read 25 pages, I got my money back after that !

Rich Dad, Poor Dad , This is a good book, I am not sure I bought it :)

Last book I read:

The Automatic Millionaire, David Bach,This is a good book

Last Book I was Gifted:
1000 Places to see before you die, and I returned it :) I am not sure why this book is awesome, you can get all that information from the inet,

In my defense, Automatic Millionaire was also gifted.

Book that made 0 sense to me:
Life of Pi?

Now, is the time to tag someone, I tag

RS - This is the Koyal Singing (little bird chirping)

Mohan - Ha Ha, like I expect him to come up with a list.

Pradnya - You can use my comments section, until you get your own blogger id :)

Vasu - This guy is funny so he might have a good list. I am sure there will be a lot of Hindi books and shayri's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arey Yaar , Chalega ! This is it for now :( .. Come to my house and I'll show my Hindi library !!!

You have a nice blog,Man !

-Vasu

BUS said...

dude

ur textbook quiz was truly awesome...

ur like Rachel returning gifts bought for u...che che...this I did not expect

anyways ...great post man!!!

Anonymous said...

hey,

i'm late ... all the same

my favourite books .... (cannot decide which one is my favourite)

1. Fever - Robin Cook

2. The Fountain Head - Ayn Rand
i would like to be like the leading character .....

3. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen

love the old style of writing and the narration too .....

4. P.G. Woodehouse - Jeeves collection - not many people who i have met like the author .... lekin the books have given me a good laugh on many occasions ....

5. Gone with the wind - Margaret Mitchell, for the romance ....

6. the other side of midnight - sidney sheldon


Pradnya